Monday, March 30, 2009

Pamela Anderson The Designer. Oh Goodie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pamela Anderson really is going green. Kinda. She has decided to start her very own "Eco-Friendly Fashion Line." Well congrats to her and her efforts. However I cannot help but feel the reason that she is doing this is because it is as close as she is going to get to a nudist colony. "I really don't like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie's designs, so I agreed to be part of Muse." Together Anderson and designer Richie Rich are going to make leather free and "green" apparel.

I am not going to lie I am indeed curious to see what she comes up with, my bet is that they are very "sheer"!

Oh and I will have you know that it was kinda difficult to find a picture of her that I thought covered enough to be almost not obscene.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone can design a clothing line these days.. Its getting ridiculous. I'm going to make a clothing line of all the free t-shirts I can muster up and call it recycling for the "Go-Green" effort. Both profitable and ecologically sound!

    ReplyDelete